Last Monday I mailed a FL Public Records Request to the Holmes County Sheriff's Office seeking a record of their arrests reports for a specified period of time. It should have been simple for the HCSO to supply the requested reports. When the HCSO still hadn't acknowledged my request, I emailed a duplicate Public Records Request last Friday in the event that the original was lost in the mail. This past Monday morning, an older black & white police helicopter (County)flew over the property at just the legal altitude possibly looking for an escaped prisoner or criminal. Yesterday afternoon a Captain from the HCSO left a message on the answering machine to contact him regarding what I want. He said that they had just received my July 11, 2011 letter in the mail. I emailed the HSCO this morning replying to the Captain's request for information.

When I signed-on to gmail this morning, a message appeared to add phone number to my Google account for security reasons. There was an opt-out option. I added the phone number for security to my gmail and Blogger account.

Years ago when I first began posting to Blogger, I noticed some irregularities. Someone appeared to have put a re-direct on my blog directing any viewers to a bluish blank page. The ACLU forum was still up at the time, so I inquired if anyone was having trouble accessing my blog. A number of posters replied that they did, and some who were IT professionals explained the re-direct to me. Just as mysteriously as the re-direct appeared, it disappeared after a few posters indicated they couldn't access my blog and once again anyone interested in surveillance abuse could access my blog. I also received an email from the ACLU warning me about spamming, because I had posted my question concerning access to my blog to 4 or so different threads. So I emailed the ACLU Forum moderator and asked if posting in effect the same question to 4 threads is "spamming." He replied no. I guess the letter from someone saying that I was spamming was just a joke. I hope that I don't encounter any other jokes, including another SWAT raid. A retired FDLE Agent told me that all of those FDLE Agents that participated in that raid subsequently were promoted.