Thanks Phil. I was just trying to decide whether to post an article or video on this subject. I've condensed and "sanitized" my personal experiences. I can make this thread more interesting, but due to "health" reasons I don't. Mostly I've just posted various actions that I have taken to address my situation and the complete disregard or concern for the rule of law by public authorities and officials. If "they" can do this to me, then "they" can do it to anyone, including our elected representatives. I've networked with others whose own personal experience make mine look like a walk in the park.

At the risk of seeming presumptuous, I began this thread as a sort of "educational tool" regarding our government. It's not like it's portrayed in the movies, TV, or comic books. The only people who believe in the system or have any blind faith in it haven't experienced it. The rule of law went out the window some time ago. I'm just one example of the frustration that the average citizen faces when dealing with government. OWS is another. The Tea Party, too, is another example. One thing that OWS and the Tea Party have in common is the frustration with a government that neither cares about nor represents the average American. I just hope that OWS isn't co-opted by special interests like the Tea Party.

Years ago I posted my opinion on the ACLU forum that the Patriot Act was enacted by The Powers That Be (TPTB)to deal with just the economic situation that the US finds itself in today. The Patriot Act only "legalized" what the government had been doing for some time. The ACLU forum went down. What surprised me, however, is that these policies and practices have extended down to the state and local level in a vertical integration of "law enforcement," accompanied by a militarization of the police- not a good sign. Once upon a time long ago and far away there was a country called America with strong demarcations drawn between military, federal, and state authority. Those lines are being erased, which doesn't portend a bright future for freedom or even our economy. OWS is a reawakening of the American spirit. I'm just a little ahead of the curve as to what awaits the average American citizen.

Incidentally, I just went outside a short time ago. Someone left a snake with its head cut-off at the door. I hope that's not another message? Call the authorities? Whom do you think left it? Or, more likely. someone that they have something on and are using? I guess my previous post upset some people. Think about it: I just want to get some sophisticated electronic surveillance devices removed. 3 electronic surveillance experts all verified their presence, but refused to supply written signed reports of their findings either one way or the other.

The average American doesn't care about anything unless it affects them personally. When they get it up their keister, it becomes personal and the learning curve increases exponentially. Years ago one poster on the ACLU forum asked (when it's the police committing the illegal acts and harassment): "Who do you call?" I jokingly replied, "The Ghostbusters?" and then apologized when it dawned on me that I was being insensitive and inconsiderate to her frustration with the "system." But, she did ask the right question: "Who do you call?"