Originally Posted by Phil Hoskins
Not to detract from your personal experience, but this kind of fits in the thread title.

US Officials Tried to Pull Videos From YouTube
If "they" can do this to me, then "they" can do it to anyone, including our elected representatives. One personal experience that I had many many moons ago involved harassment by "black helicopters." Actually, they weren't "black," but rather a very dark grey color. In fact, they were Navy Hueys (it's a long story best reserved for another thread someday). At the time "They" used black helicopters to harass Americans who were regarded as a "threat" or too critical of the regime. The intention was to scare the "targets" into blabbering about being followed by "black helicopters." Obiously- according to MSM- anyone who alleged that black helicopters were following them were "kooks," thereby discrediting their charges. As I said, Navy Hueys were harassing me. I didn't say anything about the intimidation. However, I did photograph and videotape them. Networking I became involved some people who were in some real deep sh*t, who had been similarly harassed. I supplied them with photos and an affidavit that they used in various court hearings. Various child protective services were trying to take some of their kids away from them based largely on their charges that black helicopters were following them(again, they were involved in some serious scandals as whistle-blowers and others in danger to doing some hard time for trumped up charges). These public servants and their minions play very hard, especially when they don't have to worry about any accountability. The harassed whistle blowers and their lawyers presented my photos and affidavits at their respective hearings, and, as a result, managed to keep their children and stay out of jail (I never was deposed, but only supplied photos and an affidavit).

What's my point? I took my personal experience of being harassed and helped some others similarly harassed. I hope that this thread helps some others. Before too much longer, I suspect that we'll all need a lot of help.