Who did Hearst bilk? I worked at the castle for years and heard a lot of this angry attitude of jealousy. He and his mother traveled all over Europe before WW1 and 2 and France, Spain and England begged him to buy their art work so they could arm their armies. He cheated nobody and offered the art back after 5he end of the war.

You are another on who cannot conceive of great wealth without labeling it as it being cheated. You are a very small man Numan and hve experienced little of art collections and capitalism. Howard Hughes foundation is still funding hospitals all over the world. His father designed the tools to bring oil out of the soil. His "bit" is still used. Hughes was notorius for helping many who were left penniless after the 29 crash. If you read more about these people you might learn something. You aren't worth explaining the wealth that runs our charities. In two weeks, Barbara Sinatra is putting on a massive fund raiser for the benefit of the children's hospital down the street from me. It is part of the Eisenhower Medical facility.

I would not expect anyone who did not read much to know anything about wealth. You really should get together with Checkers.

AKA Sandy Price