The USPS confirmed delivery and receipt on March 30, 2010 of my EXPRESS MAIL letter to Gov. Scott requesting the appointment of a special prosecutor outside of Florida's 14th Judicial District. I've pasted in the first paragraph below.

March 28, 2012

Executive Office of Governor Rick Scott
400 S Monroe St
Tallahassee, FL 32399

Re: Request for Appointment of a Special Prosecutor

Dear Governor Scott,

I am requesting the Appointment of a Special Prosecutor outside the 14th Judicial Circuit per s. 119.07(1), Florida Statues (F.S.), s.119.10(2), s.119.07, s.119.10(1)(a),F.S., s.838.022(1)(b). F.S., part II of chapter 27, Florida Statues, and section 27.14, Florida Statues. 14th Judicial District State Attorney, Glenn Hess, is knowingly violating the Public Records in order to conceal and cover up criminal misconduct by Florida law enforcement agencies and officers, the West Florida Electric Cooperative Association (WFECA), former State Attorney Steve Meadows and his Chief Assistant State attorney, William A. Lewis, and other present and former public officials, including former Governor Charlie Crist. State Attorney Hess has a conflict of interest,which disqualifies him from representing the state in investigating my criminal charges against not only Florida law enforcement agencies, but the 14th Judicial District State Attorney Office itself.

[b]my letter requesting appointment of a special prosecutor[/b]