Originally Posted by loganrbt
Oh, dang it! Just dumped my biscuits and gravy all over my keyboard! Dadgum bib mounted food tray they sold me at Denny's broke again!
Logan, you doddering old fool! LOL

Yes tis me! I just missed you so!!

Originally Posted by loganrbt
Can't really be her. Although it does have that crazy, warped healthy eating "meme" about it . . .
Hmmm.
nono

But he's right, Ted. I do have a bit of a health thing going. I guess I have to start calling myself a "senior" too now that I'm in my 60s. I hate it though! That word I mean. I am glad to still be here.

I didn't mean to sound harsh, Ted. I just love Asheville and as I do here at home, I also really believe in shopping and eating locally. We have a wealth of good healthy eating options where I live too.
I do see your point and it sounds like you chose the right option considering the slimness of your options early on a Sunday morning. You'd be dealing with the tourist crowds too on a weekend.
I live about 3 1/2 hours south of you in Athens, Ga, a neat place too and we come to Asheville about twice a year to concerts generally. We stay at the Downtown Inn and walk everywhere we go.

Logan, as you well know, I am underinsured (though Affordable Care Act made that better....soon to go away of course) so at my age it is important to eat healthy and stay healthy! Government doesn't like people my age!

Originally Posted by Ted Remington
And I am currently standing at 83.5 gallons donated!
Bow

Originally Posted by Ted Remington
Every other day of the week I have to clean, cook, ride herd on two teenagers with ADHD, do the yard work, do the laundry, etc. Being retired is hard work!
I'm semi retired. Yes it is!

Sorry for the off topics, mods.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."