I like both hamburgers and hotdogs. I like the Hebrew National all beef dogs, grilled, with some mustard and dill pickle relish. Or as a chili-cheese dog. I like my hamburgers hand-formed. I have the butcher grind a mixture of half round and half sirloin. I mix in a packet of dry Lipton onion soup mix and a bit of Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic. we grill them and I put out lettuce(Green leaf), sliced tomatoes(usually from my neighbor's garden), sliced red onion, cheese, mustard(yellow and brown), mayo, ketchup, cheese and dill pickle slices.

But for the 4th this year, we are grilling NY strip steaks, grilled corn on the cob and grilled veggie skewers. Home made lemonade, iced tea and other cold beverages. Lemon meringue pie for dessert. And maybe even homemade strawberry ice cream. I have a lot of fresh strawberries4 lbs) I just bought at the local Farmers' Market for 5 dollars! And I have an electric ice cream maker. I just need to add eggs and cream.... yes, I need to make a trip to the grocery store tomorrow!

milk and Girl Scout cookies ;-)

Save your breath-You may need it to blow up your date.