This polish farmer is plowing his field one day, and the plow strikes something hard in the ground. Expecting another stone, he digs it up only to find a lamp. As he's rubbing it clean, a genie pops out and says, "For rescuing me, I will grant you three wishes."

The farmer thinks about it for a moment and then says, "I wish that Mongol hordes would invade Poland and then go home." The genie waves his hand, and Mongol hordes stream into Poland, loot his house, and go home.

The genie asks, "what is your second wish?" Again, the farmer says, "I wish that Mongol hordes would invade Poland and then go home." The genie waves his hand again, and Mongol hordes stream into Poland, steal his livestock, and go home.

The genie asks, "what is your third wish?" And again, the farmer says, "I wish that Mongol hordes would invade Poland and then go home." The genie waves his hand one last time, and Mongol hordes stream into Poland, burn down his farm, and go home.

The genie then says to the farmer, "I have granted you your three wishes. But I must know, why did you wish for Mongol hordes to invade your country and then go home three times?"

The farmer replies, "Because they had to go through Russia six times!"