...President Obama should “take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.” Co-host Touré saw what he believes to be explicit racial connotations beneath what Romney was saying, calling it the “niggerization” of the campaign.

“That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”
LINK

As I wrote last year, when they started cranking up the ol' play book, I suspected Dems would increasingly resort to playing the race card in this election season -- because it has worked so well for them over the years -- only to find that folks are no longer buying what they are peddling. I suspect they are too hidebound to realize it ain't working and will go "all in" with the whole deck. Should become increasingly entertaining to watch the dynamics of the two wings of the Party demonstrating their utterly corrupt venality. :-)
Yours,
Issodhos

"When all has been said that can be said, and all has been done that can be done, there will be poetry";-) -- Issodhos