I wouldn't go that far. I had turkey today with all the fixings! What does that mean? It means for the next 3 days: turkey pot pie; turkey sandwiches, and turkey soup with wide egg noodles and carrots. Speaking of turkey soup, the supermarket had turkey necks, so I picked up 6-7 lbs. Throw them in with the turkey carcass into a stockpot and cover with water. Boil and skim the scum off, and then add the carrot, onion (embed a few cloves), whole peppercorns, carrot, celery rib, a bay leaf or two, garlic cloves, and some parsley, then strain, and simmer (light boil) for 3 or 6 hours or whatever. Strain and refrigerate broth. Next day, skim the fat that has risen to top of soup, which at this point should be a gel. If you're into it, perhaps, (optional) a little good vermouth, and simmer to light boil. Toss in egg noodles, left over turkey (chopped) and diced carrots (or celery or onions or whatever you prefer)until done- about 6-10 minutes, depending upon your stove. Tastes quite good. Add or subtract to your taste and preferences. The turkey broth is good for about 2 days and is a tasty and can be enjoyable taken instead of tea, cocoa, or coffee.