Had turkey with all the trimmings this past Sunday. Turkey pot pie followed on Monday- and it was delicious. I'm sure that it offends some gourmets sensibilities, but damn it tastes good! I also bought 2 jars of turkey gravy (can reseal, refrigerate, and use next day)and poured a little on the turkey pot pie. Tastes good to this peasant. I also made a pot of turkey soup. Turkey necks were available, so I picked up 6 pounds. Tossed the turkey necks into the stock pot, covered with water, boiled, and removed scum. Then dropped in turkey carcass with a little meat still on it, boiled, removed scum, and then add rib celery, onion embedded with cloves, one carrot, considerable garlic, parsley, etc, including usual spice. Let it boil for a few hours, strain, refrigerate overnight, remove fat, and you have a very tasty broth. Heat broth (optional: add a little French vermouth), add noodles, carrots, leftover turkey, whatever, and season to taste. It's a good bowl of soup and makes a meal. Incidentally, IMO- the broth is good for only 2 days, so what I'm having for dinner had been frozen and is about thawed. I had the fresh broth Tues. and Wed. Tom Turkey works for me!