All are welcome! I restocked the bar and there's plenty of the local brew on hand.
I'll call the circle around 6:00 and all who wish may take part in the smudging and purification ceremony. We will honour the goddess Eostre and the god I've chosen for the evening is Kokopelli, an American Indian fertility god.
Then the feast begins.
We're going to start with a variety of cheeses, relishes and deli meats. Hot Cross Buns will be served with those. The cross will, of course, be a witches cross which represents the four quarters of the moon.
We will move from there to a salad course made with Spring Greens and assorted vegetables which will be served with a chipotle deviled egg.
The soup will be Hasenpfeffer as I mentioned above,
the seafood course a crab and artichoke spread on freshly baked bread.
Main course is the rabbit pie for those still able to eat.

Dessert is a selection of honey glazed spice cakes, called Cauldron Cakes in the Harry Potter series, or little lemon curd layer cakes.

After dinner Mead will be served on the smoking porch as we gather around the Hookah, there are a variety of new flavors of shisha available. There is a fair chance it will be spiked with high grade marijuana and I've heard rumours that cannibutter cookies will be available for those who prefer not to smoke.
There will be a small fire and plenty of seating in the back garden where we can gather around to meditate, roast marshmallows or just enjoy our drinks or a bowl of herb.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...