US satellites have been used by civilian agencies, including law enforcement, to spy on Americans for at least the past two decades. Years ago Ms. McClendon invited me to address one of her evening DC salons regarding government spying. At the time, I distributed to the attending guests a 5-frame photo sequence of a Navy Huey hovering over my residence and speeding off when the pilot saw me photographing him. I later supplied this one particular sequence and my affidavit to a number of others being retaliated against for exposing various scandals. Typically the state was trying to either deny visitation rights or remove their children because these whistle-blowers were claiming “black helicopters” were following them (via satellite tracking) and therefore were nut cases and not fit to visit nevermind have children. My photos and affidavits helped them retain visitation rights or custody. Two US Presidents and one US VP also found this particular sequence that I supplied the whistle-blowers in their legal battles compelling, as technically such spying was a no-no at the time. In Florida former Rep Joe Scarborough and Rep Allan Boyd found other more recent photos of military aircraft (both fixed and fling wing) used to spy on and harass a US citizen compelling.

Does anyone believe that the respective agency IG’s will exercise effective oversight? If you do, then you may want to read my above posts. And realize that I’m dealing with just with local and state law enforcement. Try dealing with federal and military agencies and you'll see just how- to use Gov. Crist's term- "vulnerable" you really are. Incidentally, the “bugs” described in the above posts have a satellite uplink.

Joe