Originally Posted by Joe Keegan
Philadelphia Steve,

Of course, you're only talking about the BAD Republicans. My Congressman, Jeff Miller (R), is a GOOD Republican. He's also a staunch conservative, champion of the US Constitution, and a great American! When he returns to Pensacola from DC and learns of the continued egregious violation of one of his constituents Constitutional rights, he'll be outraged and demand that the FBI do their job and investigate my charges!

Joe

Hey, I guess I was wrong! I received the Honorable's reply this past Friday, August 17, 2007. Jeff advised:
I am very sorry that I was unable to assist you. In offering help, however, I did want to be perfectly honest with you about how this situation limits my ability to assist in such matters. I am confident that if the agency finds merit in your allegations or have further questions, they will be in touch with you. Do understand that as a matter under the Privacy Act, the agencies may not be able to report back to you or even confirm any action taken.

Anyone surprised that this Member of Congress voted for the "Protect America Act?"