Originally Posted by Joe Keegan
Ardy, I'm neither an intellectual nor philosopher. I'm more of a nuts 'n bolts type guy. All I want to do is get some illegal operating and installed surveillance devices removed- serial #'s and inventoried . Years ago I sued some federal agents. A federal criminal investigator "investigated" my charges and charged me with USC 1001. I charged him with that and more, but I learned the hard- and expensive way- that it doesn't work that way. I have no intention of retrying lost cases. At the time, I had suspicions that the government tampered with my first set and then second set of lawyers. I was forced to proceed pro se. I'm not into playing lawyer. However, I had no alternative. After I deposed the VP and General Counsel, among corp. others,they testified that never heard of this criminal investigator, who was subsequently promoted. The point is that not only did this CI fabricate the charges, he also fabricated his report charging with criminal violations. My goal is to get some illegal surveillance devices, which 3 experts verified but refused to supply their reports, removed. Does that seem unreasonable? Joe
Ardy, it's been six months and you still haven't answered my question: "My goal is to get some illegal surveillance devices, which 3 experts verified but refused to supply their reports, removed. Does that seem unreasonable?"