I filed a complaint reporting abuse with Melinda Miguel, the Florida Chief Inspector General, on Jan. 30, 2014. The USPS verified that they received it the next day.

What is the alleged or suspected Waste, Fraud or Abuse?

Violation of Article IV, Section 1(a) of the Florida Constitution, violations of Sections 14.26 and 23.30, Florida Statutes, and violations of the Code of Ethics by the Office of the Governor as set forth in Chapter 112, Part III, Florida Statutes. The Office of Citizen Services received my Request for Appointment of a Special Prosecutor, letter dated 7/6/2013 (enclosed), on July 8, 2013, assigned it on July 10, 2013, and closed it on July 10, 2013. I still haven’t received any reply to it. The unsigned Citizen Services activity sheet in the ACTION TAKEN section indicates No Reply Necessary (see enclosed).
My complaint was that the Governor's office didn't reply to my letter. They're required by their own policies to respond within two weeks. The Governor's office still hasn't replied. For that matter, neither has the Chief Inspector General's Office. So I phoned the IG's office last month and spoke to someone who identified himself as John. John said that they'd decide by the end of March whether or not they'll investigate my charge (Governor's Office not replying to my letter). Last week I mailed Chief Inspector General Miguel a letter asking about the status of my complaint. I still haven't received a reply from the Chief IG's Office.

By comparison, I sent two former US Presidents letters regarding some of my concerns. Both Administrations replied within two weeks (the postal delivery person even gets out of their vehicle to personally deliver the letter). One then VP even wrote me that the President had seen my letter. I guess the Chief Inspector General Office must be flooded with fraud, waste, and abuse complaints about Governor Scott's Office.