The USPS verified delivery of my April 23, 2014 letter (pasted in below). The General Counsel also functions as the Chief Ethics Officer for Governor Scott.

April 21, 2014

Peter Antonacci,
General Counsel
#209 The Capitol
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0001

Dear Sir,

When I didn’t receive a reply to my Request for Appointment of a Special Prosecutor[/b] (copy enclosed) from Governor Scott, I filed a Public Records Request to obtain a copy and any related documents in order to determine whether or not it was misplaced. The Office of Citizen Services checked “No Reply Necessary” in the ACTION TAKEN box, which violates not only their policies, but also Florida law and the Governor’s Code of Ethics. I filed an abuse complaint (Chief Inspector General Case # 201401310007) with the Chief Inspector General and enclosed a copy of the Public Record Documents to show that Citizen Services received my letter and that their history sheet checked “No Reply Necessary,” which violated Sections 14.26 and 23.30, Florida Statues, and the Governor’s Code of Ethics. I identified the abuse- not receiving a reply- and I identified Warren Davis (who’s listed on the history sheet as “Coordinator”) as the employee responsible for this abuse.

I recently received a letter, dated April 8, 2014, from Heather Robinson, Investigations Manager Office of the Chief Inspector General (copy enclosed) in which she wrote the their office doesn’t have jurisdiction over criminal matters. My complaint concerned not receiving a reply to my [b]Request for Appointment of a Special Prosecutor. The Governor’s Office either replied to my letter or they didn’t. The Office of the Chief Inspector General’s legal and ethical duty is to determine why I didn’t receive a reply to my letter or else why no reply is necessary.

Finally, I would appreciate it if you would just hand Governor Scott a copy of my [b]Request for Appointment of a Special Prosecutor.[/b] As the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in Florida, Governor Scott should know about these charges. I would like to resolve this on-going matter.

Regards,

Joe Keegan