Amber S emailed the USPS's reply in record time. I emailed on 8/23/07 at 4:10 PM and Amber S responded at 4:15 PM. Amber S wrote: "Thank you for contacting us about why your Express Mail item had two acceptance scans. I apologize we do not have information as to why this item had two acceptance scans. If I can be of assistance to you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for choosing the United States Postal Service(r)."

Amber S helped me before with a still undelivered PRIORITY MAIL delivery confirmation item (0307 0020 0004 6108 7729- you can track it at USPS's Track & Confirm ). I PRIORITY MAILED the Jacksonville FBI a copy of WFEC's Executive VP & CEO's letter and an additional email to supplement my earlier FBI complaint and request for an investigation. The FBI's only question was whether the bug was on a pole in the street or on private property. When the USPS failed to deliver my PRIORITY ITEM, I sent an EXPRESS MAIL envelope containing the same evidence, which the FBI did receive. At any rate, Amber S told me that the USPS returns it after 2 weeks if not picked up. I doubt that the FBI would fail to pick it up if they received a notice. The Graceville, FL, PO told me that they hold items 4 weeks before returning. They also told me tht they don't know what Jacksonville PO has it. After 2 months the Jacksonville PO still hasn't delivered or returned it. Amber S wrote in a 7/16/07 response to an earlier inquiry: "I apologize per the email we don't have any more information regarding this item." Amber S has actually been helpful compared to other USPS employees. I've had the USPS "lose" Certified Return Receipt Request letters to public officials and delay delivering PRIORITY MAIL for 2 weeks. The USPS informed me that there is no guarantee- other than EXPRESS MAIL- of delivery. Postal Inspectors have too much work to even reply to my inquiries. Finally, remember- and this is important- that the "S" in USPS is for "Service!"

Joe