I find the remarks on Trump interesting. First, he is in, almost exactly, the same place Hitler was when he started (a loon with a very small group of supporters). The difference is that he is rich, which, in the United States, makes him admired, far and wide, by most of the population and particularly the Fox news folk. On top of that, everytime everybody thinks his mouth has gotten him into trouble his numbers don't go down, they go up.

I have been preaching, for years, that the continued lack of faith, in our government, and our elected, can bode no good and now we have Trump. We may be so far gone that all we want is the guy on the white horse who will save us inspite of ourselves. This could actually be Trump. He is pushing all the right buttons and he is doing it well. He has also, obviously, been toning it down a bit and working his mouth for all its worth. Sometimes it almost seems like he is actually spouting details then, again, maybe not. Anyway, given the continued and unabated dismissal of him which, I think, he depends on, he is going to continue. Also remember, he has also said that he is willing to spend 1 billion dollars to win - all on himself. Even the Koch boys are spreading theirs around. There is also some evidence he is starting to hire people and setup a real political organization.

Then there is the Perot thing. I remember that one. His main problem, and mistake, is that he ran as a 3rd party candidate. The system is heavily rigged against that one. Now, since the virtual collapse of our 2 party system anybody can run as a candidate for either party and there is little or nothing the party can actually do about it. I have also noticed some of the talking heads of the right starting to speak much less negatively of this guy.

Just think what happens when President Trump takes over - if you are into personal nightmares that's one that should set everybody quaking. When a country gets a guy on a white horse to save them its never a good or happy time (after the first blush) and people start dying. I know, its not gonna happen, he is just full of bluster and little else, he could never get elected.

Think on it a bit. The very act of dismissing him tends to display a lot more faith, in the American electorate, that, I think, is reasonable. Then there are our existing elected. The Republicans, for instance, in congress, has appointed a guy to be in charge of science, a doctor, who does not believe in science! He even says so! God is in charge and there is no global warming, for instance. Some are even nuttier than this guy! So, when you dismiss I would suggest you really think, long and hard, exactly what can happen. This casual dismissal of Trump is, I think, a very dangerous stance to take.

Just a thought..................