Thanks, Golem, for that interesting link. Since most of what the poster claimed was fantastic (as in, fantasy induced), I was surprised that he found Trump to be incredible. Since he seemed to be "wrong" in most of his affirmative claims, though,* I wonder what was supposed to be illuminating. Although, I will admit that I dislike Trump for all of the same reasons (and then some!).

* "Just to name a few: Marco Rubio, Carly Fiorina, and Ted Cruz have all taken detailed policy positions explaining what they believe, what they intend to do, and more to the point, when asked by the usually hostile media sources, have all been able to answer clearly and without hesitation. For proof, simply watch the last Republican debate." Wow, what prismatic lenses was he watching that debate through (as rose-colored glasses would be insufficient)? The complete lack of substance was the most salient reality of the debates.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich