He Went There:

Trump Crosses the Nazi Line

“We’re going to have to do things that we never did before,” Trump told Yahoo News. “Some people are going to be upset about it, but I think that now everybody is feeling that security is going to rule.”

A-137862

That was my grandfather's "special ID badge", courtesy of Auschwitz.
[Linked Image from deepfreezevideo.com]

We know where this is going, don't we?
Concentration camps, final solutions, holocausts.
And here's a word for everyone who simply can't help that they hate Muslims...I am not a big fan of Islam because I'm not big on any organized religion anymore, but here's something you Muslim-haters might not have considered:
Once the Trump-Reich is done with the Muslims, (hypothetically) what makes you think they would stop there?
Sorry, it just doesn't work that way, look at history for God's sake.
Why do you think Martin Neimoller wrote that poem, the one that says, "First they came for the.....(etc)?"

Fascist regimes, especially ones founded atop an already established and entrenched oligarchy, ALWAYS turn into dictatorships and those dictatorships become increasingly paranoid, which means that they are compelled to PURIFY the population more and more, narrowing the group of those deemed worthy to exist. The paranoia gets driven by the increasingly HORRIBLE economic conditions endured by the general population so the regime requires more and more scapegoats.
Do you see how this is working? It's like rats in a cage, it's very very simple.

So, things inside the regime get worse and worse, first the Muslims, then the next group, then the next group, and on and on until it's YOUR GROUP.
So maybe I can't convince you to do away with your irrational hatred of Muslims, I don't give a s*** if you have mental issues, I am not your doctor, but just know that a fascist regime like Trump's will never run out of scapegoats, so once they run out of Muslims, they will just create a new group of "muslims", and they might not necessarily BE MUSLIMS, you get it?
They might be YOUR group.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com