I am not a Hillary fan
Rick, if I recall correctly, you were supporter of Madame Clinton in 2008, or at least preferred her over Pres. Obama.

I like Bernie, I like everything he stands for, but I still think Clinton will be a more effective president. In 2008 I preferred Obama because I was afraid the Republicans were so united in their campaign against her that she would be defeated. Ultimately McCain's selection of Sarah Palin as a running mate pretty much doomed their chances of winning that time around so her electability was a moot point. All in all, I believe President Obama has done a fine job and I'm glad he has been our president rather than Hillary Clinton.
Things have changed though, in my opinion, she is the best candidate in the race to deal with the problems we face today and the grumpy Republican majority in Congress and to keep America moving forward.

While there is only one Bernie Sanders and we shall not see his like again in my lifetime, I simply don't believe he can enact all(or any of) the sweeping domestic changes he endorses.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...