Originally Posted by Greger
I'm sure there are people on your side who embarrass you.

None that I can think of right off. You guys kind of have a lock on the lunatic fringe types. I honestly don't know why a sensible fella like yourself still sticks with that party.

I have to admit that I have met quite a few "regressive left" ultra ultra liberal types.

I am fond of hunting and fishing. This has offended over a dozen of my acquaintances of the ultra liberal persuasion, not only because I have hunted with guns but also because I was offending their vegan exclusive lifestyle and they felt that they could not in good conscience continue to associate with me.

I made a joke about "a hummer from a tranny" because of a misspelled tea bagger sign that read: "LIBETY OR TRANNY" (liberty or tyranny) and got blocked by a transgender woman who missed the fact that I was poking fun at the sign and its author.

Numerous run ins with ultra liberal anti-vaxxers who cannot tolerate the fact that I think vaccines ARE helpful...BANG, I'm off their list.

Sorry, I am not politically correct. I'm liberal but I am not THAT liberal.

But none of these people are running for office or are holding political office!

Oh yeah, almost forgot...Bernie is NOT liberal enough for them.
Most of them are voting for Jill Stein, who we just absolutely KNOW has every chance of being the next president. ROTFMOL dunce

Last edited by Jeffery J. Haas; 01/12/16 04:51 PM.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com