Originally Posted by rporter314
so if i understand your post correctly, you support and endorse ignorance as a virtue or at the very least honest

the so called PC mentality is all about treating people with the same respect you yourself would want .... nothing more nothing less - but you abhor the idea as alien and distasteful

suppose we profile everyone named Tim .... from now on you are treated not as just a second class citizen but a pariah as a person .... i suppose you would not mind as it would be too PC to treat you with any respect

Nah, I support nobody in this race. Much more the shame of American politics. However, as a veteran of many political campaigns at a local level, what you are seeing from Trump is a lot closer to a Selectman's campaign than a Presidential campaign. I grew up in a fairly large family, I was 5 of 6. I learned that thick skin and quick hands solved many of the potential problems that I encountered. Much of what Trump supports I support, especially immigration policy and the PC dumbing down of America. Usually, people get treated exactly as they deserve to be treated. Growing up I got many a bruise from gaining respect. Did it suck, yes! Was it wrong, not so sure any more. We have become a nation of whiners and lay abouts who worry more about how to game the system than be at the top of our game.

There is no right to be happy. There is no right to be respected. There is no right to have others respect your beliefs. There is a right for our government to keep it's citizens safe and immigration policy today contradicts that right. Diseases thought to be eliminated have been imported into the country in the name of being "inclusive", or "welcoming", which is just another name for allowing other nations to abuse our laws and ignore our borders.

Trump is in front today because people are tired of our government worrying more about other people than Americans. On one hand I am horrified at how well he is actually doing. On the other I am enjoying every moment of discomfort and panic that the ruling class is feeling right now. I hope that the spit has hit the fan and Washington gets soaked.

Tim

A proud member of the Vast Right-wing Conspiracy, Massachusetts Chapter

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Thomas Jefferson