Trump is in front today because people are tired of our government worrying more about other people than Americans.

And what other people would these be? How much of the governments' time and resources are directed towards helping (worrying about?) other people than Americans? Or is this just something you made up.

Donald Trump is only leading the Republican Party. He is in front of a handful of losers who never had a chance of being elected. He is in front because gays, abortion, Jesus, immigration, and the odd idea that being crude and insulting is somehow better than being polite.

Donald Trump will never be elected president. I know that, you know that. As you mentioned, Tim, the primary voters are the hard core Republicans, the TEA Party faithful, the single issue voters. In the general election the moderates and the independents are going to come out to vote and the results will be much different. I very much expect our next POTUS to be Madame Clinton. Although, by the same token, I won't be the least bit disappointed if Bernie Sanders wins.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...