Posted on Facebook today:
Not that anyone should care, but many of you have told me (often repeatedly) of you preference for our next President, I will share my thinking.

I basically suspect anyone crazy enough to run for the office, but of those who have chosen to do so, there isn't anyone on the Republican side that I would even hire to scoop up dog poop.

Between Sanders and Clinton, I would choose Clinton. I like the rhetoric of Sanders but rhetoric isn't enough. The person needs to be electable to start with, and I doubt he would get enough votes. Beyond that, person is only as good in office as they are able to move the nation and Congress to action.

Clinton has the balls for the job but I just don't think Sanders does. Finally, I think the nation needs to elect a woman as President. We are seriously retarded in giving women power at this level compared to most nations of the world.

So, as has been the case with every election during my lifetime except Mr. Carter, I unenthusiastically support Hillary Clinton, at least at this point.

Life is a banquet -- and most poor suckers are starving to death -- Auntie Mame
You are born naked and everything else is drag - RuPaul