I think the GOP needs to send out a big thank-you note to Black Lives Matter. They are the only ones willing to confront Trump on his turf. They are exposing the KKK and other white supremacists in his crowds by letting themselves be abused by them. Bless those young black people for their bravery.

I saw a brief flash of a Trump rally on Rachel Maddow's show tonight and there was one black guy standing behind Trump ... you know, one of the background people. He had the most quizzical look on his face ... like he was wondering how he got there or maybe calculating the odds of his getting to his car safely after the rally.

Oh, my gosh. When I see videos of people being removed from his rallies, they are usually not white and they are usually surrounded by hateful white males who are angry, screaming, and shoving, or watching dispassionately. You know, those gimme cap 'n t-shirt 'n Walmart jeans wearing guys. And Trump egging the crowd on. What the ... ?

In the civil rights era, black people suffered in front of our very eyes until we couldn't take it anymore. And here is Trump basically calling for violence.

I can't help but wonder why those Republicans who are so horrified/disgusted/embarrassed by him aren't out there confronting him. Aren't they white enough to be safe at his rallies?

Just a Missouri school teacher ... stubborn as a mule and addicted to logic.