I truly believe that Trump is far more dangerous than people credit. Especially his followers. I heard two separate interviews yesterday with Trump supporters/spokespeople and BOTH clearly had no idea what he stood for and stated that "He doesn't really mean what he says.". How does one blindly support someone whom they believe doesn't intend to do the things he claims? The obvious choices are so clearly bad it is inescapable: 1) He's just a liar, and a manipulative one at that, 2) he means it, and you are too blind to realize that. Or 3) you have no idea what you are supporting. All three are possible (and probable).

Hitler, Mussolini, Berlisconi, Luna da Silva, Peron... Are all example of people who came to power the same way - and were excused as buffoons all the way to taking control. (By the way, Trump looks so much like Mussolini that when I first got the pictures I didn't catch the substitution): [Linked Image from essenceoffascism.weebly.com]

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich