I truly believe that Trump is far more dangerous than people credit.
If I were to consider each candidate individually, I would have concluded each was far more dangerous than people credit them.

My analysis is a comparison between the likely more successful candidates, Trump & Sen Cruz.

Trump is as you say and has been from day one. Conservatives say the media has been promoting him while I see the media has been trying to comprehend the incomprehensible i.e. your analysis. Bureaucracy will tame the beast.

Sen Cruz on the other hand from day one has made it clear he intends on dismantling the federal government. This includes not only removing a number of named departments but if he is an originalist probably all but the named departments mentioned in the Constitution. He has made it clear entitlements are headed for privatization. He has made it clear the apparent sole purpose of the federal government is to provide a military force for defense. He has made it clear Christian have more rights than other people. He has made it clear he sides with Israel which would include breaking the Iranian deal and probably allow and support Israeli unprovoked unilateral attacks on Iran which would coincide with his belief in the filling the tableau of the end times.

Sen Cruz has first hand knowledge of government and his agenda will have teeth. Trump would be like a clown in the center ring of a circus ... all show.

When I weigh these two possibilities, there is no doubt in my mind the person who has the agenda to actually destroy something and has the knowledge how to do it, is far more dangerous.

Let me add: Frank Gaffney was just named a foreign policy advisor for Sen Cruz .... if you do not think that is scary ... well ..... large hairy spiders

Last edited by rporter314; 03/17/16 04:03 PM. Reason: additional info

ignorance is the enemy
without equality there is no liberty
Save America - Lock Trump Up!!!!