Originally Posted by pdx rick
Originally Posted by Jeffery J. Haas
...I wager most of them just think Ted's an ordinary guy with strong Christian beliefs.
He's more of the rolling in the aisle, snake-handling, speaking in tongues kinda Christian. gobsmacked

Yes, I know, I grant you everything.
I just don't think a lot of American voters know that....YET.
Gotta remember, most of us still get the bulk of our "news" from the "news" networks. You know, those propaganda factories on cable tee vee?

When is the last time ANYONE heard CNN, MSNBC, FOX or any other cable "news" network put out ANYTHING about Ted Cruz's doomsday cult dominionist tendencies?
Never!

They won't touch that with a ten foot pole! ROTFMOL
Why? Because it might cost them the Boeing account, or the Crest toothpaste account, or the Nestle account, or it might piss off some of the top muckety mucks in corporate HQ.

The only time most Americans will see the true face of Unca Ted's real leanings is if he takes the oath of office, and then turns around and makes a heartfelt speech about how it is time for America to abandon the wicked secular roots of our government and adopt The Bible as the law of the land.
And then his speech will surely veer in the direction of The Seven Mountains and his plan to guide America as she "transfers the wealth of the wicked to the righteous, and how he is going to deputize his ministers as sworn officers of "God's Bankers" to go out into the nation and commence "the Holy Takings".

Yeah, that's about the time most Americans will get hip to Unca Ted for REAL.
Step outside the bubble for a moment my friend.
YOU know all this stuff about Ted, I KNOW all this stuff about Ted.
But most people do not have the slightest clue.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com