You're joking, right? If that's what you think Bernie's platform is you're on crack.
The only thing you'll get with Clinton is more Wall Street, more concentration of wealth and more mass imprisonment of minorities. A couple more wars to boot. Nation building. Yeah, all those good things you so love.
If you don't raise taxes on the rich then you're a republican. If you believe in trickle down you're an idiot.
If you think you can ignore the environment then you're really stupid.
If you think the only way to help minorities is by jailing them, and then trying to be nice as you take any chance they ever had of economic advancement and pass it on to the corporations, well, I have no words for someone who thinks that.
The only thing that will help the majority, I.e. 99% of the population, (which, of course, includes large portions of the so-called minorities) is economic and social justice. If you think that's a dream then you've got some issues that are, as yet, unidentified.

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky