Zeke, with due respect, you are an ideologue of the highest order, "an adherent of an ideology, especially one who is uncompromising and dogmatic." While I greatly respect that you do so openly, it is beyond disingenuous to suggest I haven't provided any "proof" of my positions. You haven't read anything I've presented because you have a fixed idea and are not open to other views.

I'm glad you finally recognized that both Mao and Mussolini begin with "M", but their similarities go WAY beyond that. Both were totalitarians of the highest order. Fascism and communism may start from opposite ends of the spectrum, but they get to the same place by different paths. I doubt their victims really made subtle distinctions about why they were being exterminated. Their politics were just the excuse for taking power and enforcing their edicts. It's not so different between radical left and tea party adherents here.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich