Originally Posted by NW Ponderer
Zeke, with due respect, you are an ideologue of the highest order, "an adherent of an ideology, especially one who is uncompromising and dogmatic." While I greatly respect that you do so openly, it is beyond disingenuous to suggest I haven't provided any "proof" of my positions. You haven't read anything I've presented because you have a fixed idea and are not open to other views.

I'm glad you finally recognized that both Mao and Mussolini begin with "M", but their similarities go WAY beyond that. Both were totalitarians of the highest order. Fascism and communism may start from opposite ends of the spectrum, but they get to the same place by different paths. I doubt their victims really made subtle distinctions about why they were being exterminated. Their politics were just the excuse for taking power and enforcing their edicts. It's not so different between radical left and tea party adherents here.
Please tell me that someone with your education is joking. That is utter nonsense and you know it. What are you trying to prove? If you believe in capitalism come out and say it. Ideologue bullshyte again? Anyone who disagrees with you is an ideologue.
There is a clear distinction between the two and if you don't believe me PLEASE read history and don't make it up as you go along.
You are trying to pin a label on me. Don't waste your breath, such a label has not been invented nor will it ever be.
The only classification I accept is human being - and unfortunately it seems that that is not enough nowadays.
Your claim flies in the face of history, my friend. I am disappointed.

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky