A few points:

1) Nikki Haley I put out just as an example of the type of candidate the party apparatchiks would want, not that she would do it.

2) "Leader" I defined. Log got it, even if he disagreed. I will be suitably impressed if Sanders concedes gracefully and forcefully, as Clinton did in 2008, and Gore did in 2000. He can show leadership by how he shapes the agenda.

3) Hillary supporter, not acolyte. I support her candidacy, as I did Sanders', because of her positions on issues. I also acknowledge her experience and her character. You may denigrate that, but she has incredible fortitude to keep with it this long. Plus, she's a woman, and equality talk is cheap. Equality in action is more important to me. I've never said she was my favorite, but she's won the popular vote, the majority of delegates and the majority of State contests, 32-23.

Finally, I'm sick of carping about "rigged system." She won by every measure. THAT is how democracy works.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich