This is from Media Matters.
Donald Trump is redeploying aggressive rhetoric toward counter-terrorism in the wake of the Istanbul airport attack, talking about waterboarding and "much worse" techniques.

"We have to fight so viciously and violently because we're dealing with violent people," Trump told supporters during a Tuesday night rally at the Ohio University Eastern Campus.

He also said, "we have to fight fire with fire," and "we better get smart ... and we better get tough — or we are not going to have much of a country left.”

I would like to tell the Donald that we don't fight like terrorists because we are not terrorists. Most of us are against torture because most of us aren't sadists. If he ever were to have the power to implement these practices, he would't be able to leave the U.S., like ex puppeteer Vice President Dick Cheney and ex puppet President George W. Bush. Notice how they never vacation abroad?

Oh, and I have always found water to be a good thing for fighting fire. But should the Donald's hair ever catch fire, I hope someone hands him a match.

Just a Missouri school teacher ... stubborn as a mule and addicted to logic.