Trump staffer responds to Trump lawsuit over ‘leaked’ Page Six story - Page Six.

Former Donald Trump campaign staffer Sam Nunberg has filed sensational legal papers against the presidential hopeful’s campaign, alleging he was wrongly accused of leaking a story to Page Six about a “lovers’ quarrel” between the mogul’s publicist and campaign manager.

Nunberg, who worked as a strategic adviser for Trump but was fired last year, claims in the papers that, because he then endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz, the Trump campaign is “attempting to bring a frivolous and retaliatory arbitration proceeding against me essentially to punish me and shut me up.”
This after Trump, in typical Trump fashion, Trump seeks $10M from ex-aide in confidentiality suit. It is a tactic Trump has used dozens (if not hundreds) of times in his business dealings. (You’re Sued: Donald Trump’s Long History of Litigation - WSJ.) It may be a sign of how he would govern, too.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich