Twinks for Trump

Where the hell is Rick when we need him most! I'd love to hear his comments on this aberration of humanity.

Even after I’d passed through the press check-in, where the list ran six or seven pages, even after I’d passed through a security check and gotten in the elevator at the Wolstein Center in downtown Cleveland, there was still a part of me that was still sure the Wake Up! party — billed as "the most fab party at the RNC" — was a hoax. The party invitation seemed absurd. Beneath a banner illustration dominated by a superhero Donald Trump, the party invitation sketched out a call for a new gay Islamophobia. ("As gay Americans, we could no longer stay silent about a barbaric ideology," the invitation read. "p.s. It’s a known fact that gays throw the best convention parties.")The speaker list included legendary Muslim-basher Pamela Geller, Dutch politician and preeminent European hatemonger Geert Wilders, and gay-fascist provocateur fameball Milo Yiannopoulos. Photography and artwork were to be supplied by Lucian Wintrich, the man behind Twinks for Trump .

Village Voice

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky