[Linked Image from image.cleveland.com]

Here Comes the Trump Sun

Donald Trump speaks out in support of the LGBTQ community in a campaign speech but picks one of the most notorious anti-gay politicians in American history as his running mate. Word on the street says that Mike Pence will basically be the one making policy, not America's billionaire CEO President.
The pattern should be clear to even the most soggy-foggy layabout.

Trump intends to massage the surface to a moist pink glow while continuing to chew through every layer beneath in his quest for power and he will use any termite, any cockroach, any rat to do it for him.

He will express his love of the gay community while Mike Pence railroads more bathroom laws and religious freedom themed anti-gay laws through Congress. He will promise tariffs against countries that don't give our industries respect while Mike Pence makes sure outsourcers and free trade agreements get fast track approval and more tax cuts.

And he will build "that wall" to fulfill his promise to choke back illegal immigration, and when it fails to do so, Mike Pence will scold America for not thanking Herr Trump for "ALL THE JOBS it created", despite the fact that, given Trump's past record, 95% of those jobs will be given to hastily imported foreign laborers who are paid wages which should be considered criminal.

Do we not sense a pattern here? Is the drug being injected into the veins of our conscience so strong that we are comfortably numb?

That guitar in the Republican logo did softly weep to George Harrison's "Here Comes the Sun".
But it appears that the Trump Sun has blinded the American perception of sham.

Yes, Trump really does own the Sun, and if you don't believe it, Mike Pence's new laws that penalize solar electric owners will prove it in short order. We must prolong our coal addiction.

We should despise sham and be able to spot it in a minute.
Doctor my eyes, tell me what you see, I hear their cries.
Just say if it's too late for me.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com