Originally Posted by Greger
Have you been sleeping? He has higher negatives than Clinton.
His negatives are decreasing. Clinton's are rising.
His poll numbers are rising. Independents are swinging to him and away from Clinton.
He just got an eight point convention bump from the worst convention in history. Can Clinton counter that? I doubt it. We're going into the home stretch with Donald in the lead and progressives continue to pound out the message that Clinton is awful.

Your grudging vote for Clinton will do no good when you've convinced dozens to vote against her with constant anti Clinton rhetoric. You're going to see the system you despise finally change. But not the way you want it to.

LOL I see - it's my fault if she loses. You must be nuts!
G-man wake the f&ck up. She's doing it to herself.
Oh, and BTW, the only place I speak my mind about her is here, so I doubt my opinions will convince anyone not to vote for her.
But you seem to think I should make believe she isn't who she is. There is nothing anyone can do about that but the lady herself. Convention bumps are the norm. Wait till after the Democratic convention and we'll see. Her lead is shrinking because there has been a series of bad events - they'll blow over. They always do. But after listening to Kaine speak at the rally you have to wonder what she was thinking.
Her advantage remains inasmuch as Trump is Trump and that will become ever more obvious with time.
But don't blame me. She's the one who has to convince the population that she is the right person for the job.
With all the bad shyte that has come out about Trump she should be doing better. That's got nothing to do with people who are voting for her, yet criticizing her. It's how they're running the campaign.
FYI - her unfavorable rating is growing but stil less than Trump,
Clinton = 55.3%
Trump = 56.6%
The trend is better for Trump (he is decreasing and she is increasing).

Last edited by Ezekiel; 07/25/16 05:04 PM.

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky