Originally Posted by Greger
Clinton = 55.3%
Trump = 56.6%

Less than the margin of error and I expect Clinton will soon overtake him.
No I don't blame you personally, Zeke, although just because you only attack Clinton here doesn't mean much, this isn't a private space, I see at the moment we have 53 guests all nodding their heads in agreement with you that Clinton does not deserve their vote or trust.
Better to sit it out and let the Democratic fools elect her without their help.
No it's not just you, there is a nationwide movement against Clinton and it's working out perfectly for Republicans. They will toe the party line and vote for their candidate whether they like him or not. Democrats not so much.

Her numbers need to get better and they probably will. Like I said: Trump is Trump and there is plenty to capitalize on that.
I think you're getting ahead of yourself, G-man. Wait until:
1) After the convention;
2) After the 1st debate;
3) After the media begins to pour out the rot in his past.
But, as I said, she has to help. And that means being more aggressive with respect to her ideas.
Trump has nothing, nada, zilch. No program. He has populist rhetoric.
She needs to address the same issues but with pragmatism and concrete plans on how to accomplish these ideas. That will go far with independents.
As far as her image goes, she needs to be humanized. But for that she has to let people humanize her. This is something that I'm sure she's heard before, but if she doesn't want to go down in flames she'd better get with the program; it is likely more important than any other aspect of her campaign.

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky