Originally Posted by NW Ponderer
Zeke, I've asked before, and it has never been provided. In 19,000 plus emails and a dozen recordings there are maybe 12 that contain "questionable" threads, and only one (that I've seen) that expressed an active sentiment. Opinions were expressed, disparaging remarks were made (as I said, water-cooler comments), but there is NO evidence of an active effort. At least, none that has been provided. Please, feel free to provide evidence. I've read the press, I know that heads are rolling, but the problem, as always, is overreaction - by Bernie-bots, by the press, by Trump, etc.

You are downplaying the fact that these were not office drones expressing opinions but people at the top of the food chain looking to discredit a candidate in their own party. If that isn't enough then you are really trying to close your eyes to what was going on.
There are plenty more emails. We don't know what is in them. But it doesn't matter. The fact that they thought to discredit Sanders is enough to show bias. Or do you honestly think that they were going to treat him as fairly as they did Hillary?
I think 91% of Bernie's supporters are showing remarkable restraint with the DNC - they know what is at stake and are acting accordingly. What remains to be seen, as I've repeated ad nauseam, is how the Dems will treat the people who are voting for Hillary in November. I have reservations about that, but we shall see.

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky