Originally Posted by Jeffery J. Haas
Originally Posted by Ezekiel
In the Hillary Clinton Era, Democrats Welcome Lobbying Money Back Into the Convention

BY QUIETLY DROPPING a ban on direct donations from registered federal lobbyists and political action committees, the Democratic National Committee in February reopened the floodgates for corruption that Barack Obama had put in place in 2008.

Secret donors with major public-policy agendas were welcomed back in from the cold and showered with access and appreciation at the Democratic convention in Philadelphia.

Major donors were offered “Family and Friends” packages, including suites at the Ritz-Carlton, backstage passes, and even seats in the Clinton family box. Corporate lobbyists like Heather Podesta celebrated the change, telling Time: “My money is now good.”

The Intercept

Heather Podesta
As a lobbyist, Podesta’s clients include the energy, finance, healthcare, retail, real estate, education, and transportation sectors.

At this point, with a Godwin Approved Nazi at the gates, I'm thinking this is straight self preservation.
Use the money bomb any way you can, just vaporize that Cheeto Jesus any way you can.

EDIT: Like another great Ranter already said: "I'd like to see the 538 say she's at 98% by September.
Yeah, I think I can relax at that point. Not even the most strenuous Republican voting machine hacks can overcome a 98% tidal wave.

While I understand the point you make, an old adage comes to mind:
"You sleep with dogs, you wake up with fleas"

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky