Originally Posted by Ezekiel
But I agree with him on the Ali thing: The only person less fitting to speak at Ali's funeral might have been Trump. Clinton is very far from someone who understood and agreed with Ali's activism.

This requires more than just a general rehash about Clinton's political overtures but rather, it asks that you supply something that spotlights her as being against Ali's activism specifically.
Now, if you're focusing exclusively on his early activities with Elijah Muhammed I would be forced to remind you that he soundly rejected NOI shortly after the death of Malcolm X, who died BECAUSE HE rejected NOI as well.
In fact, Ali said that not having reconciled with Malcolm X after his epiphany was one of his greatest regrets.
Ali and X had very complicated political evolutions which defy the broad brush.

Originally Posted by Ezekiel
Also, Beoyonce giving a nod to the Panthers smacks of corporate BS, I wouldn't argue with that.
The rest of his rants sound crazy

I am forced to assume you are referencing The New Black Panther Party. If not, and you are instead referencing the original group, then it means you don't know a lot about the original Black Panthers or their activism, none of which would be considered corporate at all. Nor would appropriating their symbolism be considered corporate.

"The Best of the Leon Russell Festivals" DVD
deepfreezefilms.com