That's a good article, Rick. It's a realization I come to slowly because I believe that language matters. Trump either clearly doesn't mean what he says, or he is delusional. His followers clearly don't care what he says, which is what I find so baffling, they just care about what he "represents" - which is someone who is against the status quo. They don't care that he is completely unqualified for office, they like that his existence "sticks it to the man." They don't grasp that "they are the man" he'd stick it to.

I still believe the majority of Americans will reject him, but I am still depressed that there are so many that care so little about it. That's my problem, I care, and I think that a difference CAN be made.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich