In fact, according to Lindsey Graham, 35% of the GOP is racist.

The only fact here is that this is Graham's opinion.
I would submit my own opinion that about 35% are racists in regard to black people. There is another percentage who despise Hispanics, and another which abhors Middle Easterners. Some don't like Jews and a few question even those of European origin who were not born in the US. There are a few who are ambiguous concerning skin tone but believe that women are inferior to men and a large segment opposed to equal rights for the gay/transgender community.
Many hold "racist" beliefs concerning any one who adheres to any religion besides Christianity.
Hard numbers are simply not available, since none of them besides the hardcore white supremacists will admit to their bigotry, but if they were, an interesting set of Venn diagrams might be created with the alt right at its center and which would show the overlaps.
A certain number of them simply hate government, despise taxation of any sort, other than that collected to wage war against the various groups, nations, religions, and ideologies they hate. This group generally loves government handouts as long as it doesn't go to anyone but white Christians.

All in all I believe that Madame Clinton's assessment that fully half of them belong in the "deplorable" basket is somewhat low.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...