Originally Posted by Greger
I mean now-before the election. Obama has good approval ratings and he sure knows how to speak and persuade. If there were ever a time for him to use that, it would be now
He's been speaking and trying to persuade from the get go. the FLOTUS has hit the campaign trail, Bernie is begging his supporters to vote for Clinton. The Democrats have pulled out the big guns but it remains to be seen if it will be enough. Republicans are excited about this race, Democrats are like "Ho hum, wish it was Bernie, Clinton will win anyway so I'll just sit home."

He needs to seize the air waves. He needs to be take over the campaign, because frankly, she's faltering.
Between the First Lady and the President, they have enough clout to send Trump back to the zoo (my apologies to the animals), where he belongs.
During the final days of WWII the Soviets were relentless in their bombing of Berlin. They didn't let the Nazis come up for air. Same principle applies here.

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky