All candidates have their share of extremist supporters, and that includes Hillary.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.” ...

Perhaps you could show us some of Hillary's "extremist supporters" who are suggesting that "a lot of bloodshed" is the answer to a Trump victory? There is a lot to suggest that Donald Trump might be guilty of jailable offenses, yet there is no one shouting "Lock him up" and certainly none saying he should be shot. It seems to me that even the most extreme lefties, who are certainly not supporters of Madame Clinton, wish only for political solutions to political problems.
Perhaps these violent Trump supporters are in the minority, but it doesn't take a lot of terrorists to cause untold death and misery among innocents caught up in their wrath.

Good coffee, good weed, and time on my hands...