To the G-man's point:
All this talk of how Trump supporters are nice neighborly folk is just plain BS. ANYONE who could support a morally bankrupt bigot, pathological liar, con man, homophobic misogynist, nincompoop (and any other pejorative one might care to consider) like Trump is either the same as he is, or else, so damned stupid that their competency to navigate civil society should be questioned. I am probably one of the most critical voices of Clinton on this forum. But I refuse to accept that anyone who thinks Trump is even on the same planet as she is can be considered a decent human being.
I have been and will continue criticizing her politics, especially with regard to the economy, but there are boundaries that, once crossed, can only be undone with bloody war. One of those boundaries is fascism. I do not want to have to fight a war in my own country. I do not want that for my kids, my loved ones, or for any decent human being. As such, I am uncompromising when it comes to supporting Trump: THERE IS NO, NONE, NINGUNA, NENHUMA excuse for it.

"The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them."
Lenny Bruce

"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month."
Dostoevsky