Trump’s ‘Rigged Election’ Poll Watchdogs Could End Up in Jail

Rob Garver
The Fiscal Times
October 17, 2016

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has spent much of the last several days cementing in the minds of his supporters the idea that the presidential election on November 8 is on the verge of being stolen from him by a “rigged” system. He’s encouraged his supporters to turn out at polling sites where they suspect election fraud might take place in order to fight back against the shadowy cabal he insists stands between him and the White House.

In a widely read story published by the Boston Globe on Saturday, one Trump supporter said he planned to do just that.

“Trump said to watch your precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” Steve Webb told reporters Matt Viser and Tracy Jan. “I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American.... I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

The problem is that pretty much everything Webb describes there is completely illegal.
More