Election Update: There Are 4 Ways This Election Can End — And 3 Involve Clinton Winning

I like the way that Fivethirtyeight does their analysis (not because of their result). I've followed their process throughout the campaign, and their prediction models (I'm a geek that way). What is significant about this particular story is understanding the "scenarios" within the "87% chance" of winning. (I tried to post the charts, but failed.) Most revealing is that there is about an even split between three scenarios: 32% Clinton Blowout; 36% an "Obama-size win"; and 17% chance of it being close. (And some 16% chance Trump could pull something out.) That makes me, personally, more comfortable.

A well reasoned argument is like a diamond: impervious to corruption and crystal clear - and infinitely rarer.

Here, as elsewhere, people are outraged at what feels like a rigged game -- an economy that won't respond, a democracy that won't listen, and a financial sector that holds all the cards. - Robert Reich